Andrew and I are progressing nicely in our Mid-life crisis fun! This week we bought push bikes and all the accessories! Some cheeky buggars have started calling us Barbie and Ken, while others have named us Kath and Kim....We are going to take part in Bikefit on Saturday mornings.
Monday and Tuesday I went with other colleagues to the north-east coast to visit students. Lauchy lives at Waratah and has been my student since Prep.
He is now in Grade 4 and this will be our last year working together..
Its always fun to visit students in their own homes and we get to see much of Tassie.
On Friday night the Pipe band played at The Seaport so Alex and I went with Andrew
and had a leisurely glass of bubbles while waiting for him.
A nice way to spend a Friday evening!



1 comment:
lovely post and the one of you and your daughter is such a lovely pic,how lovely you and Andrew go riding today ,i think its great you are keeping so fit.xx
Post a Comment