Sunday, April 19, 2015

Happy 90th to us!

We had a fabulous night, celebrating with friends and family!
I loved being with everyone that is a part of my pretty amazing life!
There was dancing and laughter, drinking and dress ups!
People relaxing and watching footy in the bar, others doing the highland fling to We Will Rock You, accompanied by our very own piper!
It was the perfect party!  


These beautiful girls presented a loving speech, reminiscing about all the things that they enjoy about Fiona and I! Their speeches were funny and cute, and yes my eyes had a little tear!
I love you all so very much ladies!  
A very special thank you to Alex and Georgia for organising and helping the little girls!
A very proud Mummy moment. xx 
Always the posers!
An awesome night! 


So many beautiful words, cards and gifts.
I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life! 

5 comments:

Leanne said...

It was a lovely party Cathy, your family is pretty amazing.

Lynda said...

What a fantastic party! So happy you enjoyed yourself so much. I recently went to a 100th party - my friend turned 60 and her husband turned 40!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy wow what a wonderful night you had,and boy you and your sister look alike,so glad you have been having so much fun xx

Susan said...

Happy Burthday Cathy. Looks like it was a fantastic night for you both.

Roseanne said...

So glad you night we well for your birthday.