This week has been a bit stressful and Friday couldn't come quick enough. I have made the decision to return to my old exercise program of dancing, walking and running by myself with an occasional activity with my Ravo Chick's ladies. No more crazy gym everyday or boxing sessions. I am positive this decision is the right one for me and will allow me more relaxation and craft time.
Time to act my age...haha!
A red wine on our deck fixes most things and by the time we walked to The Cock and Bull we were feeling much more relaxed and ready for the weekend. I really love our quiet Friday nights together at the pub.
We spent most of Saturday and Sunday at home and I had a lovely time making a Dilly bag for a friends birthday and joining my Instagram friends in the Lori Holt, Friday Farmgirl Sew Along. So much fun and lots of giggles.
My gorgeous girl, Milly is always close at hand and under foot when I am in my sewing room, and here she is in one of her favourite possies, under the ironing board.
So, in the end my weekend was lovely and I am ready to tackle a much more relaxed and less stressful week ahead.




1 comment:
Exercise is good, but it really has to fit into your life as well! How cute is Milly.....my little dog likes it under the ironing board too.
Post a Comment