Sunday, June 14, 2015

June-Week 24-The Queen's Birthday Weekend

I have been saying this for years, Lizzy and I share a birthday and it isn't today!
I think it's only fitting we should have a public holiday on the real date!!
I had Professional Learning in Hobart this week and spent the night at Penny Brownlie's house.
It was lovely to catch up and spend time chatting.
And this was the morning view from their front deck. Cold but amazingly beautiful!
This week my Yankee Instagram girls have gathered at a Lori Holt retreat in Utah and I would have loved to have joined them. Obviously Australia is a little too far to just pop over for a few days, although I am determined to go to a retreat with them one day.
These ladies have been wonderful and have messaged me several times, making me feel a part of their get together. 
Hi Lori, JoJo, Kristie and Nessi!! xxx
This is what I have been working on this week while retreat was on in Utah.
My little bit of America in Australia!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Your Stars and Stripes has turned out so well. One day you'll be with them.