It has been so cold this week. I have even been trying to convince Andrew we should move North.
I know once the weather warms up I will feel differently, but I really do hate being cold.
What a regal picture of Miss Milly.
My favourite dog in my favourite chair.
Leanne came around on Wednesday and taught me (again) how to put a zip in.
I think I have now mastered this skill...until I need to do it again!
It was one of those days at work on Friday. We were all struggling to concentrate and write our reports. A lolly run and playing with Minion Kinder Surprises helped for a while.
It was lots of fun, although not overly productive.
So 9 zips put into 9 pouches later, I am hoping I have mastered adding zips!
The Aussie pouches are winging their way to my USA buddies along with other goodies.
I made the dog pouch for Georgia as a little birthday gift.
And the last 2...Leanne and I have made a BIG decision this week so I made us a Yankee pouch each to remind us of this weeks decision! Roll on July 2017!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment