My gorgeous George went to Brisbane this week with a friend.
She will be celebrating her birthday while away. I cannot believe that my baby is now 20!
My amazing friend JoJo from Oklahoma sent me all of these wonderful gifts. As I was unable to join them at the Lori Holt Retreat last week, she wanted me to feel a part of their special time together. What an absolutely beautiful person she is!
I was totally overwhelmed and love all of my goodies!!
If you have five crazy, fun-loving woman all connected by social media, living in 2 separate countries, a sense of humour and bubble-gum this is what can happen!
What a truly hilarious time we all had!
I had a hugely social weekend.
It started with our Primary teachers Winter in July dinner at The Gorge Restaurant.
Great wine, food and company!
Saturday Deb, Katharine, Meredith and myself headed to Hobart for the closing day of The Quilted Crow. It was a little sad, although it was lovely to see how excited Leonie was to start her next ventures. I bought the best fat quarter bundle of reproduction fabric...
Saturday night The Ravo Chicks met up after what seems like a long break.
Jacqui, Deb, Lisa, Sally, Narelle and I went to Larceny and the food was delicious!
We had a lovely catch up and are all still really keen to go to China next May.
We are all looking forward to warmer weather and starting to train again.
Sunday was a lovely sunny morning so Andrew and I went for a walk to Duck Reach.
We really are very lucky with the walking tracks near our home!
I cannot believe I found these little sunshine flowers in the backyard.
The Seasons and Spring bulbs are all a little confused, but it sure is lovely to see them in the garden. A promise of things to come....










9 comments:
a very social weekend so lots of fun..........LOVE the fat quarters you got at Crow Central..........
It was great to see all the Lonnie people at the Old Church, Cathy. I came away wishing I had bought more and love your fat quarter bundle!
It was great to see all the Lonnie people at the Old Church, Cathy. I came away wishing I had bought more and love your fat quarter bundle!
It was great to see all the Lonnie people at the Old Church, Cathy. I came away wishing I had bought more and love your fat quarter bundle!
I think Lib had a great time on Saturday Cathy with all her lovely comments. lol You are a social butterfly aren't you.
Lol on the bubble gum blowing or popping. Fun blog Tazzie! 💟
Lol on the bubble gum blowing or popping. Fun blog Tazzie! 💟
Lol on the bubble gum blowing or popping. Fun blog Tazzie! 💟
Bahamas!!! I just found the bubblegum photos :) I love your blog and have put it on my blog roll so I can read it regularly!
Post a Comment