A little more 4th of July sewing this week. I really enjoyed working this small cross stitch.
I have had little time and enthusiasm to sew this week but have managed to make
3 more Farmgirl Vintage blocks.
Auntie Rita hasn't been very well this week and we have visited with her a couple of times.
She really is a sweet heart and I love her sense of humour.
Georgia has enjoyed getting to know Auntie Rita better and the two of them have
become good buddies.
On Saturday night Andrew and I had a special date night at The Charles. A lovely dinner, a few wines, and a relaxing bubble bath...a lovely way to end the school holidays.
On Sunday Andrew competed in a band competition at Campbell Town.
He hates this photo but I think it really captures his cheeky side.
Sunday afternoon was a miserable cold and grey afternoon so the girls and I had an Orange is the New Black binge session. Heat pump, cuddles, quilts, chocolate and episode after episode...







1 comment:
Love your catch up posts, always lots of fun happening. Cute finishes for 4th of July.
Post a Comment