Sunday, July 26, 2015

Week 30-Christmas in July

Friday night saw a Christmas in July dinner party at home for myself and my Ravo Chick friends.
Alex and Georgia helped with the decorating and the dining table and lounge area looked wonderful!
We all made a little effort and Santa hats were optional, but of course I love a good dress-up!  
I had to have a wee sip of Red while waiting for my guests to arrive.
Here we all are-Lisa, Sally, Jacqui, Cathy, Deb and Narelle.
A lovely get together as usual. It really is wonderful having such " old" friends.
We all get on so well and totally enjoy each others company.
We forgot to take a photo of the soup and the main course but here is the delicious dessert!
A wonderful Plum Pudding, a yummy meringue and the best chocolate dipped strawberries!!
Saturday morning Nicky and I took the very pretty Gretel for a walk along the Tailrace.
No sewing for me this week but I did receive these lovely goodies from my bestest Wyoming buddy, Bessi! The bag is made from Vintage Market fabric and the bockin has its very own nest! So cute!!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Such a nice post Cathy. Love our little pouches and those bockins are so darn cute.