This little beauty is my 1940 Singer Featherweight and it is currently being rebuilt in Salt Lake City in the USA. She will be with me in the next few months. I cannot wait for her to arrive.
This week Nicky and I entered Point to Pinnacle. A 21km walk from Westpoint Casino in Hobart to the summit of Mt Wellington. This will be a challenge for sure!
Well after all the talking about it I have finally registered. I have made my initial payment for the 8.5km Fun Run part of The Great Wall of China marathon on 21st of May 2016.
I am so excited about doing this and am now in serious training mode.
Saturday night we celebrated Maree's 50th birthday!
It was a lovely night spent with good friends.




1 comment:
Your new sewing machine is gorgeous!!! I didn't know it was being done in Salt Lake City. I also didn't know that you're going to run a marathon along the great wall of China!!! I am really jealous :) I'm still wearing the "boot" and haven't been able to exercise since February! AAaaaaarrrrggghhh!!! I really want to run a half marathon, hopefully in the new year :) I love your blog!
Post a Comment