This is the before picture of our bathroom. You cannot see it but this is our nightmare and all because the previous owners cut costs and did not prepare the flooring correctly with waterproof materials. The tub and vanity basin are both cracked, the tiles are lifting and cracking and the entire floor is squishy from trapped water, not to mention a horrible damp smell.
This was my last bubble-bath in the best bathtub ever.
I am sad we have to replace it but I will have a new one here soon.

And this is what greeted us at the end of Day 1 of a renovation
that just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
In the shower area you can see how wet the floor was under the tiles.
The builders did a great job and by Friday afternoon our bathroom looked like this.
I have been having problems with my right foot and part of my therapy is to roll a spikey ball with my arch. Milly has other plans for my spikey ball and as soon as I start rolling it on the floor she attacks my foot and steals the ball. It is very cute, but she is a bit vicious.
I am part of a group of crazy walking ladies who are challenge each other with FITBIT steps. Nicky and I have also started our Point to Pinnacle training. I had a very good walking week!





2 comments:
The new bathroom is going to be wonderful - and great that you will have no more problems. Hope you foot mends soon. I'm having problems with my achilles tendons lately - much more comfortable in high heels.
I'm looking forward to seeing your finished bathroom! Congrats on the walking challenge, I hope to get back in the swing of things soon, although my tendonitis is still very painful :) FOMO!!!
Post a Comment