I spent Tuesday night in Hobart with Penny and Alex as I had a Leadership PL on Wednesday. We enjoyed a swim before dinner so had a good excuse to enjoy a glass of wine or two.
Mt Wellington looked spectacular from Penny's deck this morning. What an awesome view!
I have a lovely Instagram buddy from England, Moira. (lucky-shakes)
We chat regularly and decided to do a little swap. The above picture shows the goodies I sent to Moira and the below picture shows the goodies that she sent to me.
This swap sure was lots of fun!
Thursday night after work is my "Challenge myself with a tricky walk night."
I was pretty impressed with my efforts on Thursday, but boy are those Brougham Street Steps tough. I think I had to stop for air about 4 times...
The time and distance is not correct in this picture as I had a slight technical hitch and accidentally turned my Fitbit tracker off for a time in the middle!
It is Celtic Force time again. Saturday we travelled to Burnie for a matinee performance. As usual I had the best time. Lots of fun, laughter, bubbles and a wee bit of dance.
Nat and I being crazy!
Some people cannot help themselves in front of a camera!
For some reason my tongue automatically pokes out when a camera is near??
The bus ride home is usually a high-light and this year was no exception.
I love spending time with these life-long friends!
And the bathroom update...
The tiling is complete and the bath has been installed.
It is all coming together nicely!
Sunday showed a small promise of Spring on its way, even though it only lasted for a brief time in the morning. It felt great to hang washing out, open windows to freshen the house and to stroll around my garden looking for pretty flowers.











No comments:
Post a Comment