Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Indigo Crossing and a Farm Visit

 
This is our bed in her undressed state....
 
 
Now with her comfy clothes on....All dressed up!!
 
 
Last night I watched the last 3 episodes of Downton Abbey 3 and stitched the binding down- just in time for " The Great Motivator"-  February OPAM!
 
 
To all Tassie quilters, or mainland friends thinking of visiting us, I have booked Hagley Farm Camp for the November Long Weekend again.
A few years ago we stayed here and used the farm for a stitching retreat as well as a base to visit Agfest, the Agricultural fair held nearby.
It is a wonderful place and very relaxing. I am looking forward to spending 3 nights here again and this year my gorgeous daughters are coming with me. It is all very casual school-camp type accommodation, just freshly refurbished- we stitch, eat, chat, eat, stitch, have a wine....you know the drill.
The cost is minimal, probably $ 35 a night. All you need to bring is your bedding and food to share....  if you are interested let me know.
Cathy xx


4 comments:

Lynda said...

Love your blue quilt - it really is beautiful.

shez said...

Cathy your quilt is gorgeous,well done on a lovely finish.xx

Susan said...

It will be lovely to sleep under your gorgeous new quilt. Great use of colour. I wish I could come too, your retreat sounds like fun.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Your bed looks gorgeous Cathy, just lovely! Your retreat sounds wonderful too...maybe another time! Have fun xo