Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Milly

This is our gorgeous puppy Milly. Not only is she gorgeous, she has her own magazine!



6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

She is one cute baby....

Anonymous said...

You have waaay too much time on your hands!!!!! Milly is so cute!!!

Vickie said...

aww she is soo cute .Mag cover looks kewl...I too have a Maltese SHitzu and it's a white male called OD...I also have a multi colour-shitzu-maltese-pomeranian..(PMS) she is a real alp dog a a sooky lah lah.I will have to post some pics on my blog
cheers Vickie

Anonymous said...

CUTE DOG!

www.FakeMagazineCover.com let's you personalize any magazine cover online with your digital photo (over 600 layouts to choose from). You can even put your face on another person's body (celebs, political figures, toon characters, etc) @ www.BodySwitcher.com before making parody magazines.

Sarah said...

Hi Cathy!
Love your mag!! Milly is so cute xx. I done one for a surprise for Dennis the other day, I used the pic of him and Sophie. Looked cool!! I also found another site with heaps more mag covers and other stuff too: http://www.fakemagazinecover.com/ where you can put your face onto other bodies -singing, monkeys etc as well as scrap the pages.
x Sarah

Sarah said...

Oh, didnt see the post before mine LOL