Introducing Flopsy and Mopsy
I am so happy with these little fellows. They have fabric on one side and chenille on the back. After seeing Christine's wool felt eggs I was inspired and went hunting for the pattern, only to stumble across Mopsy bunny in the same Homespun Magazine. I hope Ruby and Issi will like them. Don't tell them but Flopsy and Mopsy are going to live at their house next Sunday.
9 comments:
The Bunnies are really classical - I especially love the chenille backing which will make them very cuddly. Lisa
Thanks for the comment. I have just checked out Alex’s cup cake bag – very impressive. I love the cupcake fabric she used. I have just ordered some cupcake fabric from Retro Mummy as Sarah is going to make a recipe folder of all her favourite recipes. I like your motto of never having enough projects on the go at any one time – something to aspire to! Lisa
The bunnies are fabulous! What a great Easter gift!
I LOVE the bunnies! they are just gorgeous, I too especially love the chenile back. I found your blog via Christines...love seeing your creations! I love Noahs ark things too...
Love the bunnies too they will make lovely gifts. I have just popped in from Sarahs's blog to have a sticky beak, all your work is great.
Helen
They are awfully cute and I am sure they will be truly loved and snuggled a great deal!!
Flopsy and Mopsy are adorable. I've oohed over this pattern in the magazine and yours are even sweeter.
Luv the fabric you have chosen for the bunnies very "Vintage" might have to go a hunting for that very pattern...
Oh how gorgeous are these????? So cute!!
Post a Comment