Saturday, March 29, 2008

Scrapbooking Workshop

This afternoon I went to a Creative Memories Scrapbooking Workshop at Sue W's house. I managed to make Georgia's 11th birthday page for her Birthday Album. Not bad considering she is 13 in June (I have almost caught up). Am off to another workshop in April at Giselle's so perhaps I can make her 12th there. Then there is Alex's. I am 2 years behind with hers also.
I enjoy Scrapbooking but am not as intertested in it as I am with Stitching. So as a compromise I have made both of the girls Birthday Albums. Each year I do a Scrapbook page for their albums, the theme being their birthday.
Check the cake. My clever daughter Alex made that- she loves making birthday cakes!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, you are so clever,and nearly caught up. The girls are very lucky, that is such a good idea and an excellent compromise!!!

Sarah said...

I love scrapping too!! Mainly like doing OTP stuff. Have done afew pages. I will have to send you a link with some quick and easy scrap projects
x Sarah

Christine said...

Your pages look great. I love the look and idea of scrapbooking but have deliberately not got involved - too much already invested in fabric and related items!