Capricorn BOM Catch-up!


Have been unwell for the last 2 days but I did manage to do a little stitching while resting infront of girly movies. A glandy, heady, throaty thing. Do you like the fabrics I am planning to use with these stitcheries? They are from the Chocolat range. Not sure how I will use them yet. I thought perhaps I might use the stitcheries as the centre of Ohio Stars made out of the blue, red and brown fabric?? Not Sure???
8 comments:
you have done a lovely job of your blocks Cathy, I love the fabric you are using, very pretty, See you tonight.
Hope you are feeling better.
Love Leanne xx
aww sorry to hear you been unwell....wow your stitcheries are looking fab
I have nominated you for an award-details are on my blog
cheers Vickie
Sorry to hear you haven't been well: lovely stitcheries. Hope you ahve a bell for ringing!!
Hope you're feeling better. I like your ideas for the Capricorn blocks. Have some of that Chocolat fabric stashed away somewhere too. Take care. Christine
Hope you get well soon not nice being sick you need a hot toddy.Your stitcheries are very nice.
Hugs Mary.
Hope you are feeling better real soon Cathy xx
Love the fabrics you have chose, actually have some of that range myself!! Stars sound perfect, I was thinking of doing stars myself after seeing Leanne's rageddy one!!
Sarah xx
Seems like stars are very popular for these blocks - had the same thought when I started. Love the Chocolat fabrics - great colours.
Those Chocolat fabrics will look lovely !
Post a Comment