I have been tagged by Gail and Jo for 7 random/weird/unusual things about me........
1. I don't drink coffee or full cream milk ,they both make me unwell.
2. I twiddle and then scratch my hair when tired or stressed. I have done this since I grew hair. As a toddler I actually had a bawled stop above my left ear.
3. And yes I'm the sporn of the devil, I am left handed.
4. I like things to be neat and tidy, infact my husband and girls cringe when I start tidying, they call me a neat freak!! ( I think its really called OCD)
5. I always take all my jewellery (and my bra) off when I get home from work. Arghh, dont you love that feeling!!
6. I am a bit of an insomniac. I get up most morning at 1/4 to 5, but at least once a week its about 3:00. I usually go to bed anytime between 10:30 and midnight.
7. It took me 21 drivers lessons to get my licence. The scary thing is I promised to pay for Alex's lessons and she has just got her learners, Ouch!
There you all go, 7 weird and random things about me. As you can tell I'm a bit of a nutter and suffer from verbal diarrhea. (and cant spell this poo word)
I will tag the following people. Sorry about this guys, but hey live a bit, its all for fun!
....Leanne, Fiona and Leanne.
2 comments:
Thank you, and yes you are a bit if a nutter..
LOL!!
Sarah xx
Post a Comment