Have spent quite some time this weekend quilting Georgia's Angel Story Quilt. I actually made it for her 12th birthday and seeing that she is 13 in June I have set myself a challenge. We are going away in a few weeks and I have decided it has to be finished before we go. You can divide the quilt into 1/4's, so this weekend I have completed the first 1/4. I am aimng to complete 1/4 a week, allowing me 2 weeks to add binding! I'm sure I can manage this!!!
11 comments:
You can do this!! Great colour combination, i made this quilt in the darker "Country" colours and I love it!!
I love this quilt......I have not made it but it is beautiful........
Good luck with the 1/4 a week.... I love that quilt and have admired it often.... another one on the to do list.
What a good idea!!! It is lookng good!!
Wow, Cathy the quilt is just gorgeous, you have done a brilliant job.
It's certainly worth a try. Good luck!! :o)
You will finish it it looks good you are doing a good job.
Hugs Mary.
Wow...I love it...love your colours...mine still is in blocks...but this summer it will be ready!!!
Good luck!!!
I too am making this quilt for my daughter, also 14yrs whose name is Millie. Your fabrics are lovely! And you have done more than me. I can't wait to see it finished.
Lovely quilt, Cathy. Are you hand or machine quilting?
It's a wonderful quilt you've made. I like the colours and hope you have a lot of fun with your angels ;-)
Greetings from Germany
Sabine
Post a Comment