Have just finished quilting the next 1/4 of An Angel Story!! I am half way there, and there is still 3 weeks to go.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Cath you are doing well with your quilt it looks good.Looking at the post before this one at the photo of you you have a very nice smile you look like a very happy person. Hugs Mary.
9 comments:
Hi Cath you are doing well with your quilt it looks good.Looking at the post before this one at the photo of you you have a very nice smile you look like a very happy person.
Hugs Mary.
I'm still loving that quilt each time I see it I think about starting it.
Looks fantastic!! Hope you finish it in time xx
Well done with the quilting.I love that quilt so much.
Keep up the good work Cathy, its looking beautiful. Love Leanne
Pull your finger out !!!
Yay for you! It's nice when deadlines become manageable!! :o)
Well done with the Angel Story. You had choise lovely fabric and color. Can´t wait to see it finish.
take care!
Looking good. Great that you are ahead of schedule.
Post a Comment