Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy birthday Issi

My special neice Miss Isabella was 5 yesterday!!
She had a lovely party with all her girl friends plus her Daddy, Uncle and Poppy.
We also had a special tea that night. Alex decided she would like to make Issi a special cake for the Birthday tea. She made her a Barbie cake.

Miss Birthday girl with one of her favourite books.

Alex's special cake.

Issi with her cake-making cousin Alex.


The party table!!
Hope you had a lovely day Is Bis....

5 comments:

Scottish Nanna said...

The cake looks gorgeous and the table looks great looks like they had a great time.
Hugs Mary.

Days and colors said...

I think they had a very good time, everything looks so lovely! Your niece is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Issi. What a beautiful birthday cake, that was made for you. Warm memories to hold on to. Warmest Regards Lyn

Annie said...

What a lovely neice you have. I remember when my daughter had a barbie cake. Very special. Glad you liked the owl bag. Glad I could spark an idea in you too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I love Alex's cake: we called it a Dolly Varden cake when I was little!!