Spring has definetly arrived in Tasmania. You can see all the standard signs, daffodils, camillas, blossom trees, spring lambs, warm sunshine and wild, windy,wet weather!!! During the last 2 days we have seen weather that makes you want to stay at home and curl up infront of the fire with a good book or some stitching!! This afternoon we have had a couple of amazing hail storms at our place. We are all on holidays so were very grateful to be inside and not out in the elements!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Spring Weather!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Strange weather we have had a bit of wind as well....
Love you number 6 block...and Ruths Quilt ..gorgeous, and as for the fabric yum...I must get back to mine..
Journey of a Quilter looks lovely ... a whole block in 2 days was quick work. Ruth's Quilt is on my 'one day' list. Purchased the book from Honeysuckle Cottage a few months ago. Shame we have to work!
Love, love, love that quilt you have started!
As you head into the rainy days of spring where you are, we are getting ready for fall here in the U.S.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway- good luck!
Love the block your quilt is going to be just lovely. You do such beautiful work.
Enjoy your holidays - hope you get some nice weather! Your latest project looks great - love the little stitcheries.
Love what your stitching & will be following your Ruth's Quilt with those Gorgeous fabrics.
cheers
maree
Yes thank goodness the rain has stopped todayxxx
It was just plain awful yesterday! I had to race home from work to make sure the dog hadn't dug out .... again.
The blocks are looking gorgeous - you are the Stitching Queen!
I wish I could come and stitch with you - you do lovely work!
Enjoy spring :-)
We had the hail too. The Labradors were trapped in the garage and waited till I opened the back door right up for them before they would brave the dash down the steps!!! It is inside weather and worse than winter!!!
Hi Cathy, we have been having similar weather here in Victoria. We live on the coast brrrr.I am a LB fan what is Ruth's quilt, I have not across it?Regards Lyn
You have been a busy girl, your blocks are lovely. Keep stitching and you will be finished the quilt soon,
Love Leanne
Looks like a fierce storm. Love the Winsome fabric range too - your Ruth's Quilt will be so pretty.
Hey Catherine,
Will be seeing you in three sleeps! Any plans of what you will do on the day? I might needle punch or continue with my blocks....
SO pleased to see you are doing QUilters Journal.. This is one of my next next big one waiting in my basket.
Hi Cathy, We have had lots of windy, stormy weather lately too.Also a little bit of hail.Love your block and I have just started Ruths quilt.
It's finally starting to cool off a bit here in Arizona, USA. I love rain! Great pics.
Post a Comment