Lots of stitching is happening here at the moment but nothing to share as yet!!
This is the Christmas Counting Book that I made for my neice Isabella for Christmas in 2004. I am currently making her little sister Ruby one for Christmas and will share that too when I have finished......Shhh, dont tell her Mum!!
The counting book is a Natalie Ross pattern and she has just released it as a pattern to purchase. I was lucky to get my pattern from two early publications of Homespun Magazine.
20 comments:
WOW that book is truly amazing!
WOW Cathy! Your book looks FANTASTIC. Your niece is one lucky little girl. All your felt colours are perfect 8-)
Together in stitches
Natalie
That's beautiful, what a lovely gift for your niece!
Hi Catherine, I remember the pattern.You have done a lovely job.Regards Lyn
It's so lovely, such a labour of love!!!
how cute Cathy two lucky little girls
Oh ...she is going to be sooo happy... ;o)
Very fun way to help the little ones practice their numbers. Great job;)
What a great little book. Someone is going to be so happy.
That book is too cute. Love it.
This is the most beautiful "baby" book I have ever seen, and you are making another one. You must be the best aunty !!
And ofcourse I will not tell.
Stay happy..
WOW.!! You have been Busy...How Gorgeous is this Book...Great Job.!!
cheers
maree
You so rock! You're the bestest aunty in the whole wide world. ;)
Cathy! That's brilliant!!
Beautiful work!!
Your niece will love it!
Thanks for popping by my blog and commenting on the Jacarandahs :o)
hugs
Robyn xx
What a sweet counting book - anything using Christmas symbols is bound to be popular with the preschool set. Love all the little details.
Hi Cathy,
Thanks for stopping by my blog, the Christmas quilt, I remember was fun to do as it has lots of different techniques and textures in it.
I tried to get the Tilda book at the quilt and craft fair in Adelaide last weekend but they had sold out, so my friend from Loxton who works at Vaughans shoe and sewing centre sent it down to me, their phone number is 0885847364 but not sure if they have any left now either. Otherwise Trish at Almond Grove Craft in Loxton may have it,the link to her shop is on my sidebar. If you are having trouble finding the book I am more than happy to check the many quilt shops around my area to see if I can get you one and send it to you,it is a beautiful book!
I love the christmas book for your little niece and I bet she loved it too.
Take care JO
(p.s. your comments to me are marked no reply) so thought I would reply to you this way.)
That is such a pretty gift! Your nice is really a lucky girl!
I love the book, it's so gorgeous it makes me want to have a go at some felt applique.
maria x
Very cute book.
hallo,
that's so nice.
wounderfull.
sydney
Post a Comment