Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pencil Rolls

Another finish for January.
(Have you noticed I am chosing quick finishes....its not really cheating, they are all things I have wanted to make and I have had the pattern on my to do list for a while now!)
I came across these very cute Pencil Rolls on Blooms blog a while ago and she very kindly sent me the link to the pattern. The pattern can be found at Pink Chalk Studio.


Continuing my Multiple theme, I have now made 9.
My neices and nephew will be receiving these for Easter presents....Talk about being too organised!!
Happy Stitching,
Cathy

17 comments:

annemariesquilt said...

I love them and they make terrific gifts!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

These look fabulous...thank you!!! So many generous people out there...Happy Sewing

Anonymous said...

Oh! to be a little girl and recieve one of those pencil rolls.
They look wonderful. Keep up the organisation and productivity, Debs.

Sarah said...

Cathy those look awsome! You really are 'on a roll!'

Isabella said...

Well Cathy they do look nicer as pencil rolls than thread rolls LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh they are wonderful!

Fer said...

You've gone off! What's the next lot of 'multiples' going to be? ;)

Karen said...

Bright cheery colors! And I notice the colors match the pen color. Good idea.

em's scrapbag said...

They will be loved for sure. You used such fun fabric.

Leanne said...

My word, you have been a busy little bee, they look great.

Love Leanne xx

Simone de Klerk said...

I love these pencil rolls! Wonderful colors! I just went through your blog for the first time. What great fun, to go through it! You make wonderful things! Have a happy weekend (O:

Stina Blomgren said...

9!!!
Its getting worse for every post you are making..last time ..was it 6 bags and now 9 pencilrolls...you are amazing...:o)
They are lovely!!

Julie said...

Great idea!!

Unknown said...

Your Pencil Rolls look FAB.!! WOW you have been so Productive...well done..
cheers

Leanne said...

Wow 9 pencil rolls aren't holidays wonderful.

Annette said...

Those are just so pretty and cheerful. What a great project.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Great idea for Easter - they are so bright and cheerful!