Thank you to everyone who congratulated me on my Blogoversary and for leaving lovely comments. DD1 and DD2 very kindly helped me cut up 63 comment slips and we then pulled the winning name from the bag....
Purpleflowerpatch from Western Australia!!
Congratulations Jenny your new Stitching bag is in the mail!!!
9 comments:
Sigh...I missed....:o)
Congratulations to the winner...lucky you!!
Congratualtions Jenny! You won one of the most lovely bags!
WOW!!!!!!! I am so stoked!!! I just loved the look of that bag...and I dreamed...and I hoped...(and I cheated and sent up a wee prayer)...and I WON!!
Awww Cathy, thank you SO much! {{{{{hugs}}}}}}}
Congratulations to the Winner (O:
Well done to Purple Flower Patch! What a beautiful prize.
Congrats to Jenny! Lucky her!
Thanks for hosting a giveaway! 8-)
Congratulations to Jenny!!! And thank you for the opportunity to enter...have a lovely weekend. Happy Stitching.
Congrats to Purpleflowerpatch, what a lovely gift arriving too you in the mail.What are your plans for the Labour Day Weekend any stitchiong or catching up with friends. Have a great weekend what ever you do.
Andrea
Congrats to Sunflowerpatch!! Lucky lady
x sarah
Post a Comment