Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cry for Help!!

As mentioned in the previous post, I have ran out of the darker pink that I was using in this quilt. It is the Benartex Winsome range. I was wondering if there was anyone out there in Blogland who may have a piece of it and would be willing to swap it for something else? I did order some from a lovely lady, but unfortuantely when it arrived it was peach and not dusty pink.... I am still trying to track it down on the internet...but am not having a great deal of success!!
Happy Stitching Cathyx

11 comments:

RG said...

Hi Cathy,
Don't spose you'd have a close up scrap pic??
Have you tried thousandsofbolts.com
or bearpawquilting.com
They usually both carry older Benartex fabrics.
Good luck!!

hugs
Robyn xx

annemariesquilt said...

I am sorry I do not have any, but I am taking classes at my local quiltshop tommorrow so I will try to be on a look out for you !

Isabella said...

Sorry I cant help with the fabric Catherine , love the new pic though you did'nt say you were into Scottish Country Dance

Bloom said...

Hi Catherine. Your quilt is beautiful. This one is on my 'to do' list. I really love it. I don't have the pink fabric in my stash either, but will be on the look out for it for you.

Julie said...

Sorry, can't help you on the fabric. Wish I could.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Cathy, I have some of the fabrics in your quilt (the florals), so I'm wondering if they are from the same range? Perhaps my local quilt store has it?? I'll email you.

Sarah said...

I might.... have afew different Benartex fabrics... would love a close up to see which one you need Cathy!
x Sarah

Fer said...

Bugger! Have you tried the Fat Quarter Shop? Another one is Fabric Depot. Both of them are in America though.

annemariesquilt said...

Is this any help to you??
http://www.institchesfabrics.com/benartexwinsomecollection.html

annemariesquilt said...

http://www.institchesfabrics.com/benartexwinsomecollection.html

Quilty Cat said...

Love the quilt.
It's on my to do list.
How long did it take to make?
Carmel