Saturday, April 25, 2009

ANZAC Day Afternoon

After a lovely Anzac Day Lunch it was time to sit and relax.
Ruby and Fiona relaxing on the lounge.
Issi doing what she loves....she sure is a chip off her Aunties' block....I've taught her all that she knows!


What a New Age Guy!!
This is my brother-in-law, Nathan, lending a helping hand!


And on the Home-Crafting front. I received another birthday parcel in the mail on Friday. Thank you Maree, it arrived safely and I love the fabric...beautiful! The sweet smellies were also very pretty...Thank you again for organizing this birthday swap Maree..it has been lovely receiving all these goodies in the mail!


9 comments:

Fiona said...

Thank you for helping me so some sewing and thank you for cooking with me. Typed by Isabella. XXX

Julie said...

I love seeing all the sewing going on in those pics. LOL. I hope you had a wonderful ANZAC day.

Fer said...

I love seeing children sew, and better yet to see men sewing!

Melinda said...

Yes, men sewing is a sight for sore eyes.

Chookyblue...... said...

looks like a lovely relaxing afternoon...........
the fat 1/4 swap is great fun.......

2paw said...

Ruby looks like your girls!! She has grown so much and Issi too!!
( My 'word' is 'beanice'!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Looks as though you all had a wonderful, memory making weekend, an ideal ANZAC weekend.

Unknown said...

Glad to see it arrived OK...Glad you liked it...looks like a Quilter in the making....
cheers

Sarah said...

What a great relaxing family day you all had!
x Sarah
PS: Dennis would never let me post a pic of him sewing!!