Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Noah's Ark

As some of you know I have a Noah's Ark addiction, so when Lynette Anderson offered a free Noah's Ark Block of the Month last year I could not resist. I deligently kept up for a whole 3 months and then just collected the next 9 blocks, putting them carefully in the cupboard...as you do!!
As I am on holidays I decided that this would be a manageable WISP to complete this week...so here it is....
Excuse the bad photography, its winter and the light is not good, hence the photos are not good...


And here it is framed and hanging on the loungeroom wall.....

19 comments:

Sarah said...

You done it!! YAY!! It looks great Cathy! I love the colours you chose!
x Sarah

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Cathy, it's BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the fabrics, and what a gorgeous way to display it, in a frame! Well done you clever girl!!

Teresa said...

Well done Cathy, it looks wonderful. I am still behind on this one, but I really love it.

Christine said...

Great job, Cathy. It looks really good framed. Love the fabrics and colours you used.
Christine

Karen said...

Bet it feels really good to have carried through on the project. And well done.

Karen said...

Love your Noah's Ark;) I think it's great that they're all the same, but different;)

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I love it framed, well done!

Fer said...

You must be feeling very smug! Well done!

Sherri said...

I love it! Mine is finished but not framed or quilted...guess I should really finish it soon!

Yvette said...

That looks so adorable framed! You did a fantastic job.

Sarah said...

That is SUPER Cathy! I am thinking of doing a version all in red... Down the track when I have time (ha ha ha)

Scottish Nanna said...

It looks Very nice Cathy.A job well done.
Hugs Mary.

2paw said...

No!! You like Noah's Ark???
It's lovely. Mine is half finished but still being used as a quilt nonetheless!!

Fiona said...

It looks good hanging on the wall, Thanks for having the girls today. XXX

suz said...

Congrats! I'm just working on mine now. You've offered me more incentive to finish it up. I love how you framed it.

Myra said...

You've been a busy gal these last few days! Wow!

Your Noah's Ark looks great! Good for you with such a crammed in finish!!! 8-)

Good for you with your start a your Baby Jane. Something I hope to look into someday for myself. 8-)

Your Wonky Houses are awesome...

Happy stitchings!

Mistea said...

That is beautiful. Well done on getting a finish in. Thanks for coming by and leaving nice comments recently. good to hear someone else has a problem with disappearing scissors.

Unknown said...

Now that really looks good !

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow...Cathy that looks so good, well done.