Just a quick post to show what I have be working on in my sewing room. I used a tutorial that Teresa had placed on her blog. This Block Roll was very easy to make.
Below is a small project that has been in my "Kit Box" for a few years. It was one of those projects that you just have to have when visiting a Craft Fair..... It is my aim to make up many of these kits this year and get rid of them, so to speak....
Well back to the beach and sun....we are having a week at our favourite place...Bridport.
15 comments:
Thanks for sharing that Catherine, I'm going to blog hop now and see how it's all done. Congratulations
hugs
Miche'le
Love the block roll! The block isn't bad either!
Thats for the block roll pattern, but I can't find it... can you help.
Sandy N
I must make myself a block roll. I've been meaning to for YEARS *smile*. toni xxx
I know how it is with those little kits - I have a few of them and will be working on them over the next few months. ( Great minds) At least I don't have to think too much about choosing fabrics etc. They can be lots of fun. Why do we put things like this off?
Ahhh... beach and sun!?! I envy you Catherine! We are definitely away from that king of enjoyment! Too much snow still! 8-)
Love your block roll! Will have to go and check out that tute! Thanks!
The block is lovely too! 8-)
I love Bridport - hope you have a wonderful week. And your block-keeper is great. Matches your Quild Aid blocks.
Looks great - am sure you will gets lots of use out of this - this year!!!
Love your pojects Cathy....have a wonderful week...
Looks great. I will have to put it on my list of things to do.
That's a great block roll, but I couldn't find it on Teresa's site. Where is it exactly?
Micki
The block rolls are a great idea, and perfect for your type of work.
Have fun in Bridport!
I love the fabrics you have used in your block roll.I made one too they are a great idea.
wow...gorgeous
Don't know how I missed this post! I just spotted it today when I read your latest post and went back a bit. So glad you made the block roll and it looks fantastic. Love your Quilt Aid blocks too. I so wanted to do that quilt!!!
Post a Comment