Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

 
I had a wonderful day today with my girls.
Georgia prepared a scrummy breakfast and made the best hollandaise sauce ever.
Alex and I did a spot of shopping and then came home so she could create a delicious afternoon tea.
Cupcakes and Chocolates. 

A  tasty Cheese platter.

Georgia collated all of these pictures of the 2 of us and posted them on Facebook with a lovely message.

What better  way to spend the afternoon. Three generations sorting and talking about old photographs- Alex, Fiona,my sister and my Mum.
 
Term 2 is off to a frantic start so very little sewing happening....hopefully once things settle down I will have the energy to be creative!
Have a great week! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy mother's day Cathy.xx

Susan said...

Sounds like a perfect Mothers Day.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

A lovely Mother's Day Cathy....pretty good looking cakes too!

Lynda said...

What a wonderful Mothers' Day.