Saturday, June 13, 2015

June-Week 23-Johnny's Birthday

And just for something different, this week I joined a gym!
Much more to my liking!
I can do my own thing and listen to my own music!
To say Winter is Here or there has been a bit of a cold snap is an understatement!
I HATE being cold, it makes me turn into a grumpy bear who is intolerant and wants to hibernate!
And as a result of the cold weather we are not venturing very far at the weekends,
which is good in that I am having lots of Sewing room time.
All of the Swoon blocks are completed, I just need to put them all together now.
What better way to spend a Saturday than with my sewing buddy in her gorgeous, 
inspirational sewing space!
Leanne's Sewing room is like an Aladdin's cave of crafty goodies!
This weekend is also Johnny's birthday weekend and we had a family get together and meal at Olive's at the Newstead Pub, followed by cake, jelly slice and kiss biscuits at John and Leanne's. The kiss biscuits are made by Leanne's Mum, Betty and they are the best!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hello Grumpy Bear, It sure has been cold, your swoon blocks are beautiful and you are welcome back to my sewing room anytime. I love sewing with you.